Technical Recruiter, Games
Dreamhaven is a new game publisher based in Irvine, California. At Dreamhaven, we're building a new game company based on our shared values and relentless passion for making meaningful player experiences. We’re a strong believer in games being a force for good.
We are looking for an experienced Recruiter to join our small, but mighty People team!
As a Recruiting Team member, you’ll be a Dreamhaven ambassador and a talent expert to our hiring managers and partner with them in creating and executing on hiring strategies. This position reports directly to the Recruiting Manager and will be a high impact role where you’ll own full-cycle recruiting, drive and execute sourcing strategies, oversee special projects and deliver on strategic initiatives.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with the Recruiting Manager in strategic talent planning efforts to build diverse, and inclusive teams, focusing on game development technology searches
- Collaborate with hiring managers in assessing studio needs, manage intake meetings, assist with job descriptions, and post positions and drive the full life-cycle recruiting processes
- Sourcing: Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and on-going relationship management
- Provide an best-in-class candidate experience; from prospect through to the offer stage and ensuring a smooth onboarding process
- Coach and consult hiring managers in identifying interview evaluation criteria; establish and maintain a consistent and valid candidate assessment process
- Utilize a data informed approach and share your insights, deep search strategies and messaging campaigns
- Proactively identify gaps in the recruitment process and provide solutions
- You’ll have a pulse on the industry and will usually the first to know the latest news, trends and the talent landscape to drive strategies and proactively share it with leadership
What we’re looking for:
- Previous full cycle recruiting experience as an in-house technical recruiter within the game development space
- Ability to drive discussions and act as a consultant to hiring managers
- Knowledge in diversity sourcing and previous partnerships with community groups and events for underrepresented talent
- Proven track record of being able to source and hire talent at all levels, including senior level and hard-to-fill positions. Technical recruiting expertise is highly preferred to compliment the team.
- Experience in providing and interpreting metrics through reporting and presentations
- Excellent in managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and relationships - iterating quickly to do the best thing for our candidates and our team
- Ability to balance insights with creativity and iteration to continually strive for an improved and inclusive process
- Strong communication and detail oriented with excellent follow-through skills
- Expert networker: You’ve build relationships across the industry, attended events and built a reputation as a trusted Recruiter in the games industry
- Software & Systems Experience: LinkedIn Recruiter, Excel/Google Sheets, PowerPoint/Google Slides and Applicant Tracking Systems
Dreamhaven is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment.
Dreamhaven Candidate Privacy Notice